Thanksgiving Day Menu
November 23, 2017
Join us on Thursday, November 23rd for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner featuring turkey and all the trimmings. Featuring live jazz music from Tony Rosales. Call 843.361.0000 for more information.
- Winter squash and sweet potato bisque candied and crème fraiche — 8
- Mixed greens tossed in maple balsamic vinaigrette with candied pecans, dried cranberries, and crumbled goat cheese — 9
- Braised pork belly served with honey cornbread and fresh apple butter — 12
- Oven-roasted turkey served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, traditional dressing, bacon-infused green beans and honey-glazed carrots, finished with gravy and cranberry sauce (limited Turkey legs are available upon request) — 26
Children’s Portion— 19
- Black pepper-seared salmon served with spiced Capricorn vegetables and finished with cider beurre blanc — 29
- Wood-grilled 8 oz. filet mignon served with au gratin potatoes, grilled asparagus and finished with Greg Norman Cabernet reduction — 38
Traditional Side Items
- Traditional dressing — 5
- Bacon-infused green beans — 5
- Honey-glazed carrots — 5
- Pumpkin cheesecake with maple bourbon pecan glaze — 8
- All menu items and pricing subject to change.