New Year’s Eve Menu
December 31, 2018
Join us for the most talked about New Year’s Eve party in Myrtle Beach! The band Southern Coast will be performing in the Shark Pub from 8 PM to 1 AM and there will be a champagne toast at midnight. Please call 843.361.0000 for information.
- Smoked brisket noodle soup — 9
- Mixed greens tossed with heirloom tomatoes, prosciutto, candied walnuts and crumbled goat cheese, tossed in an apricot champagne vinaigrette — 8
- Crab cakes with apple-fennel slaw and herbed remoulade
- Seared salmon with green apple and pork belly ragout,
finished with a pickled rain and peanut relish — 36
- 20 oz. wood-grilled Angus ribeye, served with au gratin potatoes composed with caramelized onions and pepper-Colby cheese — 45
- Broiled filet with lobster macaroni and cheese,
served with sautéed golden chanterelles —42
- All menu items and pricing subject to change.