The great golfing champion from Down Under offers innovative cuisine and a spectacular décor that will make you feel like you are dining in Sydney's finest harborside restaurant.
Each wonderful dish is a symphony of flavors and a tribute to artistic presentation. Chef-prepared entrées execute exotic Australian fare with a touch of finesse. Dinner includes fresh wood-grilled seafood, steaks, chicken and much more, combined with world-class flavor, ambiance and presentation that will exceed all that you would expect in a fine dining experience.
Our impeccable service and the overall menu knowledge of our staff will be sure to impress. Our extensive wine list has received the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine every year for over a decade.
Facts About the Restaurant
- Originated in October 1999.
- Hours of Operation - Restaurant and Shark Pub open daily for lunch from 11:00-3:00; Happy Hour at the Shark Pub and Patio from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm for food specials and 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm for drink specials; and dinner menu beginning daily at 4:30 pm.
- The restaurant covers approximately 13,000 square feet.
- The exquisite interior is comprised of rich grain leather and hand-crafted woods imported from Australia. Australian motif and Aboriginal artwork adorn the walls. The main dining room rests under a hand-painted cathedral ceiling flanked by two artisan-crafted eucalyptus leaf chandeliers. A full-length mural of Ayers Rock, with cascading waterfalls, transports bar guests to the middle of the Australian outback.
- With an inside seating capability of 166 guests, the tiered dining room provides an outstanding view of the Intracoastal Waterway from every level; several rich leather booths and free-standing tables peer into an open air wood-burning grill.
- A 130 foot canopy allows full use of the 96 seat patio in any weather, and the Waterway location lends beautiful views of passing yachts, glistening waters and picturesque sunsets.
- A full-length veranda, with comfortable patio-style waiting area, welcomes diners at both the restaurant and Shark Pub entrances.
- A large oval-shaped mahogany bar with 30 bar stools invites you to sit and relax. 14 cocktail tables, 2 large leather couches and 4 relaxing armchairs are available throughout the Shark Pub for additional seating.
- 9 TVs throughout the Shark Pub to view favorite sporting events.
- Private Dining room available - accommodating parties up to 45 guests.
- Climate-controlled wine cellar – featuring Greg Norman Estate wines, we offer an award-winning wine selection of hand-crafted wines, per Wine Spectator Magazine.
- Approximately 225 feet of dock space is available adjacent to the restaurant deck.
- A limited line of Greg Norman Collection items and accessories is available at the host stand.